Sunday 12 June 2011

Crime !! ..



      I think Calgary is a safe city because I haven’t seen any crimes in it and everyone here says that; however, in my opinion any city in the world has some crimes such as murder, theft, mugging…etc. Also, my hometown is a safe city because we have punishment from Islamic religion applies to all the criminals. Finally, there are many things to avoid crimes and protect yourself, for example, you shouldn’t talk with stranger people, you shouldn’t walk alone late at night and you ought to stay away from suspicious places. In summary, I hope to leave in a quiet area without crimes.

2 comments:

  1. You used the grammar well for giving advice! Generally Calgary is safe, but like any place in the world, there are certain areas that people should avoid at night.

    Corrections:
    ...in my opinion any city in the world has some crimes such as murder, theft, mugging, etc.

    In summary, I hope to live in a quiet area without crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI;Ruqia
    you used red color to describe the risk ,I think that good idea.

    ReplyDelete