Sunday 19 June 2011

Advice!! .

    If you want to visit Canada, I’ll give you some advice. First, you had better bring a warm jacket and clothes because the weather is very cold. Second, there are many scenic places you should travel to different place such as Banff, Jasper, and Vancouver….etc. Third, I live in Calgary and there are many places you can enjoy and spend your time; therefore, you ought to go to Calgary tower, Calgary zoo and shop in many malls. Finally, you should try many kinds of food because there are different restaurants such as Italian, Korean, Chinese, and Arabic. In summary, you will enjoy Canada if you listen to my advice.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like cold.kkk Thank you give me some advice about Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great organization - that all sounds like logical advice! "Waste your time" is a negative term...I think you meant to say "spend your time".

    Corrections:
    Second, there are many scenic places you should travel to such as...

    ReplyDelete