Sunday 29 May 2011

Money!! Money!!


     If I won $10 million. First, I’ll save some money in the bank and invest the rest. Second, I’ll give my family any things they want to bring happiness to them. And this is the list for stuff that I want to buy and do:


1-   I’ll buy a very beautiful and big house.

2-   I’ll buy a fashionabal clothes, bags and chose.
3-   I’ll travel to all over the world. 
4- I’ll complete my study in the best university. After that, I’ll open my own company.
5-   I’ll help charities and give charity to the poor. 
For all these reasons, if I won the lottery I’ll have a pleasant life with my family and I feel a sense like I own the world.


2 comments:

  1. I've read your post. if you become the millionaire, give me some money. :) just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of photos to present your ideas! I think they all make sense.

    Corrections:
    First, I’ll save some money in the bank and invest the rest.

    I’ll buy fashionable clothes, bags and shoes.

    ReplyDelete